Drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park, 4 hours. After lunch in Manyara, game drive, view monkeys and elephants stand in the shade of a baobab. Other animals seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others. Overnight at the Hotel/Campsite.
Enjoy a half day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as the pride of lions that includes the magnificent black-maned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you may see includes leopard, cheetah, and hyena. Other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. Return to the Hotel/Campsite for dinner and overnight.
The drive from the Hotel/Campsite to Tarangire National Park takes 3 hours. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands and oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain. Then, in the late evening drive back to the Kili Cottage Hotel in Moshi for bed and breakfast.
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
The price for 1pax-4= 900$ per person
5pax-8= 850 per person
9pax and above =800$ per person