After breakfast, drive from Kili Cottage hotel to Lake Manyara National Park, which takes about 4 hours. After having a picnic lunch in Manyara, you start a late afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the East Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive back droid to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, on the escarpment elephants stand in the shade. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos and others. Overnight at Hotel/campsite .
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a half day game drive inside the crater. This is undoubtedly the best place to see black rhino in Tanzania as well as the pride of lions that includes the magnificent black mined males. There are lots of colorful flamingos and the variety of water birds. Other game that you may see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. In the late afternoon drive back to Hotel/campsite -FB
Morning hike in the Southern Ngorongoro Conservation Area to the elephant cave and waterfall. In the afternoon visiting the Iraqw tribe cultural center in Karatu to learn how the tribe protected their cattle from Maasai incursions using underground settlements. After full day of activities, overnight at the Hotel/campsite.FB
After breakfast, drive from the Hotel/campsite to Tarangire National Park takes which takes 3 hours. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands, and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain. Then, in the late evening drive back to the Kili Cottage hotel in moshi for overnight
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
The price for 1pax-4= 1200$ per person
5pax-8= 1150$ per person
9pax and above is =1100$