The drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park takes about 4 hours. After having a Picnic lunch in Manyara, you start a late afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and on the escarpment, elephants stand in the shade. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos,hippos, and others. Overnight at the Hotel/campsite.
The drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge takes 3 to 4 hours. Olduvai Gorge is an archaeological site located in the eastern Serengeti plains, in which early human fossils were first discovered. It has an amazing landscape that resulted from the same tectonic forces that created the Great Rift Valley millions of years ago. Then, in the late evening drive to and overnight at the hotel/ campsite.meal plan FB
After breakfast, venture into the Serengeti’s wilderness corners for a full-day of game viewing in the park. With a picnic lunch beside you, take your leisure while exploring this world heritage site, where earth’s largest concentration of plain game still roams free! In the late evening, go to the campsite/hotel for rest, dinner, and overnight.
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive inside the crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as prides of lion that include the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingos and a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. Dinner and overnight at the campsite/hotel.FB
The drive from the Hotel/campsite to Tarangire National Park takes two hours. This park is spectacular in the dry season when many of the migratory wildlife species come back to the permanent waters of the Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands, and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain when they migrate again to good grazing areas. In the late afternoon, drive back to the Hotel/campsite in Moshi.
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
The price for 1pax-4= 1500$ per person
5pax-8= 1450$ per person
9 pax and above =1400$ per person